Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Starting and School Ending

Alright so June sucked with posting period. I got nothing done at all. Well it might have been but it isn't really showing posting wise, compared to other months. I figured it would be fun to do a paragraph this time and link by the words stated. 

I reviewed Arousing Love by M. H. Strom which was an interesting read. My 5th Recommend Me featured one of my favorite books Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and my other favorite book The Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill in the 6th Recommend Me, both which I love and you should check out. How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro had to be one of my favorite books reviewed this month. And I also interviewed the author, Tina Ferraro for my first Creative Stories Author post. I also did a little poll to decided what I should read for my summer reading see the original post here and the results here. And I did my first ever vlog. Plus I interviewed Tera Lynn Childs and together were giving away some TLC goodies (ENDS 7/7). Check out the questionnaire I have set up to help improve the blog, its still open. And I also reviewed Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens. See I told you it was a sucky posting month. Mostly I blame it on finals and starting my job a bit. But we did get to celebrate my 100 followers last month together so I guess that was a success. :)

I also read these books:




0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.