Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Should I Read this Summer? Results.

So the the results are in on what I'm going to read this summer! And guess what we have a tie in the second book!


But first the first book I'm going to read is... 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
I tried reading this last summer but I didn't have the motivation to try and finish it so I'm going to need a cheering section on this one! :)

Next the second book I can choose tied in the poll! And it was between:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
and
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

So I'm going to do an executive decision and choose Wuthering Heights because I've been wanting to read this story for awhile. And I'll possibly pick The Lovely Bones up this summer.

So thank you too all that voted! The final results are below.


The Color Purple
  5 (27%)
Pride and Prejudice
  8 (44%)
Wuthering Heights
  7 (38%)
Their Eyes Were Watching God
  3 (16%)
The Kite Runner
  4 (22%)
The Lovely Bones
  7 (38%)
The Secret Life of Bees
  5 (27%)
A Thousand Splendid Suns
  4 (22%)
Rosencrantz and Guilfenstern are Dead
  1 (5%)

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.