Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is brought to the blogging world by Krist over at The Story Siren.

This is my first vlog addition of In My Mailbox. So check it out, I don't like how the audio happened but its alright.





Contest Wins:
Mud Girl by Allison Acheson
Molly's Cue by Allison Acheson
Power Plays by Maureen Ulrich
Shadow Boxing by Sheri Posesorski
The Broken Thread by Linda Smith
Summer of Fire by Karen Bass
Run Like Jager by Karen Bass
Fishtailing by Wendy Phillips
The Art of Salvage by Leona Theis
Red Dust, Red Sky by Paul Sunga

Free E-Books
The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson

Swag
Couteau Bookmarks
Forgive My Fins Splash Team Kit

5 Loud Comments:

Sara said...

Whoa you won a lot of books! Congrats! They all sound great. Happy reading (:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

i love your accent hehehe and you got some great books loved the bookmark:)

Ky said...

I would watch it but my speakers aren't working right now. :(

Unknown said...

You no my opinion!!!

Missy said...

Great job with all the books!

I have an award for you over at my blog! http://bit.ly/bNOv2G

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.