Sunday, May 2, 2010

End of BIP Week 4 & 5

So Blog Post Bingo is over, and that means Week 4 & 5 of the BIP 2010 Challenge is done. I didn't do as well as I wanted to but I got 6 out of the 14 posts done and it's helped me come up with some good new ideas. So check out these posts:
  • A Link Post – share link (or series of links) your readers might find interesting POST
  • A Short Post – less than 200 words POST
  • A List Post – simple as it sounds, a list of some sort POST
  • A Poll Post – post a poll or ask your readers a specific question for feedback POST    RESULTS
  • A Review Post – self-explanatory, I think POST
  • A Personal Post – something that’s going on in your life, related to your normal blog topic or not POST


2010 Blog Improvement Project

1 Loud Comments:

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Six is a big accomplishment, I think. Thanks for participating -- I'll be posting the winners sometime later today!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.