Saturday, April 24, 2010

Links Links Links: First Rate Fridays

Alright I met to post this yesterday but since I was cleaning all afternoon and night it didn't happen.






First Rate Friday comes from He Followed Me Home.
As a reminder some of these posts are as old as two weeks ago to an hour ago, it depends on when they were posted.
  • I found this guest post by Courtney Webb over at The Neverending  Shelf interesting it's about the fate of United States libraries, see the post here.
  • Kristi at the Story Siren did a series on Book Covers: Part 1 and Part 2
  • I really enjoyed the subject of Who Was Your Biggest Influence by Jennifer at Reading with Tequila.
  • Tips for new bloggers over at Pure Imagination inspired me to do some things to LWS, check it out ici.
  • The Barnes & Noble Stare by Frankie @ Frankie Writes: Part 1 and Part 2- I personally don't stare back
  • Book Banners information from Cara @ From My Head Reviews, It's interesting, just check it out  here. Also my friend Staysi wrote on the subject too, here's the link. And Taschima at Bloody Bookaholic wrote about it too.
  • This was just hilarious, Chocolate Books, it's such a good idea from In Which A Girl Reads- and it would be so yummy too!
  • In a Reading Funk, check out Choima @ Black and Blue Ink's suggestions.
  • E-books weren't promised cheap, Jennifer@ Reading in Tequila wrote about it ici ou voila.
  • Blogging more efficiently or hopping, by Ladybug @ Escape In A Book
  • Plagiarism has been plaguing the blogging world see posts about it at: The Story Siren, Escape In A Book & Teens Actually Read
  • Dear Story Siren Edition about Gaining Followers, was interesting, see it here.
  • To E-read or Not to E-read by Rachel @ Jacobs Beloved, its a convincing argument
  • Blogging Professionalism by Kate @ The Neverending Shelf
  • Daisy Chain Book Reviews two part post on Publishing and Angels: Part 1 and Part 
Excuse my bits of French I got tired of saying here... The last several posts are from today.


I'm also going to use this post as my Link Post for the BIP 2010: Week 4 & 5, see my results here.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.