Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Springs


News:
New record of 46 Posts! Yayayaya!
See my Bookshelves Here!
I tried to vary my posts with the help of the BIP 2010: Week 4 & 5 challenge, see some linked here.
The Blog is CARBON DIOXIDE FREE!!!!!!
I started participating in Recommend Me & First Rate Fridays.
About Budget Cuts...



Reviewed/ Read:
Love on Cue by Catherine Hapka
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
The Iron King by Julie Kawaga
Titus and Atreus by Meridi Myers
Top Ten Uses by Tina Ferraro



Favortie Book of the Month: The Iron King by Julie Kawaga

Challenge Progress:



  • Blog Improvement Challenge: So Far 5 weeks of the Challenge Challenge Completed



      • Fantasy Reading Challenge: So Far 6 of 6 Read, 3 Read in April FINISHED
      • Romance Reading Challenge: So Far 5 of 12 Read, 2 Read in April
      • Read Your Name Challenge: So Far 1 of 6 Read, 0 Read in April
        Click HERE to See the Posts About These Challenges.

    • Awards:
      Yes I actually recieved an award three times, and once before the Honest Scrap Award from these three bloggers:
       
      Thanks Guys! I totally forgot about it till today! Sorry.

    (The HTML in the Challenge Section is screwy And I can't get it to fix so please ignore it if you want.)

    1 Loud Comments:

    Blueicegal ♥ said...

    nice wrap up girl you done good :)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.