Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks to the 1st: Officially the Day!


So today is the day! Loud Words and Sounds is officially 1 years old today!
Happy Birthday to my dear blog!
You've been a great experience this past year and I'm looking for many more years!

So I wanted to do a flash back to what it looked like then and what it looks like now... via the headers.
This is what my header looked like when I first started:
Yup kinda odd...

Then was my second design which I used a background template:
It's red! I don't know why I used red and black when I love purple and black!

Then there was this one, which I just replaced...
My Sister loves this one! And so do I but I needed a change...

SO NOW THERE'S THIS! :)


You can also see my developments as a graphic artist too! :) Which is always awesome to see.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.