Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks to the 1st: iMix

So everyone I would like to welcome one of my best blogger buddies, Leilani from Leilani Loves Books today! She will be hosting the iMix for you all, but she'll explain what its about below!


Hi guys! 

You found me! My name is Leilani and im from Leilani Loves Books and yes I am doing the iMix! How exciting! I know!

Music is a huge part of my life. As some of you may know, it's NanoWrimo month which I am participating in. I've been working my butt off writing 50,000 words by November 30th. When I write, I listen to music. I can't stand to sit in silence and write, I just can't do it! I listen to all sorts of music when I write, it can either inspire me or simply just for listening to. Doesn't matter much to me. (Andrea-By the way she's doing amazingly on her book *cough* editing/editor)

I'm sure most of us here listen to music. Whatever kind of music you listen to, you listen to it. Can you imagine if one day, your favorite music was gone? Or NOT only your favorite music but music in general? Music is everywhere, music is life, a distraction, a passion (*cough* Andrea) or whatever it is to you.

Not only do I listen to music when I write, but I do listen when I'm doing homework, surfing the web, or even reading. If you recall a song, you might think of a memory, or perhaps the other way around! Different songs can have different meanings to people and may even has sentimental values. Even authors listen to songs! If you go on most of their sites you can probably find a play list.

Speaking of Play List, on to the iMix! It's holiday season people, and what do most people put on top of their Christmas trees? Angels!

In order to win a copy of Love Sick by Jake Coburn, you need to pick either Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick or Fallen by Lauren Kate and make an iMix! Pick a few songs (no more than 10 please) that reminds you of the book and fill out the form below. For an extra entry, you can pick a 2010 release and do the same! If you haven't read either Hush Hush or Fallen, read the synopsis and try to figure it out from their, their goodreads pages are linked above.


The Rules:
USA ONLY
Fill out the form below to be entered.
Contest Entries due by: November 28, 2010 at Noon (EST)
Winners Announced: December 1, 2010
See Andrea's Giveaway/Privacy Polices HERE.

Contest Now Closed

1 Loud Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Just thought you might be interested in checking out my latest book giveaway at amandarosetew.blogspot.com!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.