Monday, October 25, 2010

Madness Manga Mondays (16)

MMM is a feature here at Loud Words and Sounds.
The weeks MMM is...
Black Bird  Volumes 4-6
By Kanoko Sakurakoji
Age Warning: Teen 16+
Published by: Viz Media
Genre: Drama Paranormal Romance
Date Released: Vol. 4- May 4, 2010, Vol. 5- August 3, 2010, Vol. 6- October 5, 2010
Provided By: Myself
Check out my other volume reviews here and here.
Black Bird, Vol. 5


Synopsis:
There is a world of myth and magic that intersects ours, and only a special few can see it. Misao Harada is one such person, and she wants nothing to do with magical realms. She just wants to have a normal high school life and maybe get a boyfriend. But she is the bride of demon prophecy, and her blood grants incredible powers, her flesh immortality. Now the demon realm is fighting over the right to her hand...or her life!
Black Bird, Vol. 6My Review:
I love this series! Black Bird by Kanoko Sakurakoji is an amazing teenage romance manga. I mean really, I can't wait for the next couple of volumes to come out (which is soon!). Misao and Kyo have really grown in these last three volumes of Black Bird. They are now more a couple than ever, and this makes it even more dramatic when attacks start against Misao again. But the larger question through out these three volumes is, is Misao ready to go to the next step with Kyo? Or will there be some unanswered questions that rise in the mist of this problem? Well I'm not going to tell you, because that would spoil the whole three volumes. All I can really say is that these last three volumes of Black Bird leave me pinning for more.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.