Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacations, Beaches, and a Month in Review

Tis on Time!

News
I've, being me Andrea, have made the decision to start doing a fun quote meme, reading Adult books, and others. You might now see some Adult books reviewed instead of the all YA I've typically reviewed.

I'm also looking for some bloggers, artists and authors to be featured in my creative stories feature! So check out the tab to the left if you would.

Interviewed
Be cool and go check out my interviewees!
Author:
Bloggers:
Bands/Artists:

Books Reviewed

Books Read




(Part one in Kissed by an Angel is read I have to start school books now.)

^This is slacking. Bad me!^

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.