1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed because, it lets out heat for some odd reason and my room is warm enough during the summery months. 2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Nope, because I don't like their shampoos or conditioners, and I think that if I bring my own why should I take theirs. 3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Well I guess I would say tucked in, but at the same time I move around a lot when I sleep so I guess out.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees? Hard, I would have to say bees because I'm more likely to die from a bear then the bees. And I like my life. Or Wait it could be the other way around, I really don't know.
5. Do you have freckles? Nope.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? Right now I would have to say people that don't follow the speed limit, If I'm going 5mph over the posted speed limit already shouldn't that be enough for you. I mean its a 50mph zone, isn't that already fast enough? Horses couldn't even do that when they were pulling us around so why should we put are cars through going faster for us. Also blinkers, people that don't use them bug me a lot.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods? No I don't think so, I don't go into the woods very much.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing? No not really, I tap my fingers thought like I'm invisibly playing my clarinet.
9.Do you chew your pens and pencils? No that is totally gross, especially after you set it down on a desk full of germs. And especially if you let someone borrow it, you don't know what they've touched.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I think they can, if they choose the right shade. If its like hot pink please don't come near me, but if its like a nice neutral one then your fine.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup all the way, I'm a big Ketchup fanatic.
12. What is your favorite food? If this was my mom answering this she would say "Andrea's favorite food is ketchup," I even have shirt that says my favorite vegetable is ketchup. But I love any type of pasta or Italian dish, especially stuffed shells and raviolis, which my mom makes from scratch. 13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club and 16 Candles. I love the brat pack! And 80s movies all together are really cool to watch.
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a girl scout for I think 4 years?? I forget. I quit though once I started playing clarinet in 4th grade and did dance for a year (horrible horrible memories...) 15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Why Why would you ask this question. NO. NO. NO. NO!
16. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Not yet. But I wished the people that sped past me while I was going the speed limit did.
18. Ever ran out of gas? Not yet....
19. Are you lazy? Right now yes, but usually not. 20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Okay ummm, when I was really little a pumpkin, a telly tubby (don't get me started with this my mom made my costumes), a cow girl, a witch, a Renaissance princess, a fairy tale princess and I think thats all. I still fit in the Renaissance Princess, the witch and the cow girl outfits, so if I do need to go out for Halloween again in the near future, I will just wear them.
21. How many languages can you speak? Like 1.5, I can speak English because I'm American. And I can somewhat speak French but I've only taken 3 years of it, and I can write French better than I speak it. 22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman Neither, I don't stay up to watch late night shows. Now if you asked me who was a better crime fighting person I would say Booth and Bones (Bones), vs. Gibs and Abby (NCIS). :)
23. Do you sing in the car? Yes of coarse, I start rocking out to some tunes all the time. But I just sing no head bobbing or anything, thats distracting :). 24. Ever eat a pierogi? What is that? I'm going to go look it up. I might have before I can't remember. But I don't like mushrooms or sauerkraut and thats whats in it. So probably not.
25. First concert? I have no first concerts. I've never been to one. I perform them though! And my first performance was in 2nd grade and I sung. Which I can't do today at all.
Okay so all of you are wondering who this wonderful blogger girl is well here I am, I edited the picture a lot, but you can still see who I am :) : (You have to click on the post title or click see more to see me.... Sorry I'm making you work for it. :P)
Do I sound like a girly girl in this whole post? I think I do. And I'm not like that at all.