Friday, April 23, 2010

Films Fridays (15)


This week's Films Fridays is....
Letters to Juliet

Rated: PG (I don't know how that works?)
Release Date: May 14, 2010




Okay I loved Amanda Seyfried in Mama Mia! and I haven't seen Dear John, but I'm pretty sure she can't go wrong being casted as Sophie in this movie (And it's kinda funny because her character in Mama Mia! was named Sophie too!). This movie reminds me of The Juliet Club a book I read a couple summers ago, but not exactly, just a bit. And her male counterpart named Charlie Wynman's actor was in Eragon, he played Roran (But that Movie was really bad in my mind). (Oh and that reminds me when is the next Inheritance Book coming out??????) But ya, I don't think they went wrong on the casting and I think it's going to be a great Romantic Comedy film.

3 Loud Comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see this movie so badly!

Unknown said...

Ohh I forgot, my domain WORKS!! YAY! If you check out my post, I thanked you there.
http://www.leilanilovesbooks.com/2010/04/im-back.html

Thanks again so much Andrea
Leilani

Mg (LWS) said...

Your Welcome!
~Andrea

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.