Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Author Appreciation Week: Tuesday


So this whole week was started by Heidi Kling over at her live journal. The job, write about on of your favorite authors every day this week.

Today's author is Jennifer Echols.


Jennifer Echols is one of my favorite authors, she's kept me sane with her romantic comedies through out these past years. And helped me understand what marching band really was, when I read Major Crush in middle school (long story involved here I won't go into it). I love her stories and she's an amazing author. I think thats enough said.


Jennifer's  Current Great Reads:
Major Crush
The Boys Next Door
The Ex-Games (See My Review Here)
Going too Far


Upcoming Great Reads:
Endless Summer  (May 25)
Forget You (July 20)


Jennifer's Links:
Website | Live Journal | Simon Pulse Blog

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.