Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Three Month Blog Anniversary

So three months ago I started blogging. 

Its been a great time.

 I've reached many goals, and started doing a ton more reading then I have in the past.

Now here's the secret.


I'm a secret blogger..... 
My mom knows about it but doesn't really pay attention to what I do.
So ya hence no contests for this celebration. And the other problem is money and that I don't have any books to giveaway (I'm a book horde I'm sorry everyone). I'm extremely happy with the number of followers I have and I love that all of you follow my blog!

So happy blog-anniversary to Loud Words and Sounds.


And thanks to all that have made it happen!


0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.