Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (4)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Are You Alone on Purpose? by Nancy Werlin
Are You Alone on Purpose? by Nancy Werlin: Book Cover

Summary:
Though fourteen-year-old Alison Shandling is a brain, her twin brother, Adam, is autistic. All of her life, Alison's parents have focused on Adam and what he needs, while Alison has always felt she had to be perfect.

When the rabbi's son, Harry Roth, begins taunting Alison about her brother, she does her best to stand up for herself. But when Harry is injured in a diving accident, Alison senses that he's hiding something that he wants to share with someone. And she begins to think that- strangely- she's just the someone he can share it with...

Why I Want It:
After reading Impossible by Nancy Werlin I was amazed by her writing style. So when I was getting the links and other stuff for the blog post I came across this book. And when I looked at the summary it seemed like a really interesting book. So hence (I've been using this word a lot) I added it to my wishlist pile and that is why I want this book.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.