Friday, January 15, 2010

RSS Feeds & Other Stuff

As you can tell I've added a couple of things over the past week. And a FEED is one of them. I've had a couple subscribers since I originally put it up, but I needed to change the feed because it wasn't working properly. So the old one (which was up for about two days) has been changed over. So to those original subscribers could you be so kind to subscribe  to the working feed! There is a RSS button or Google reader button on the left sidebar (you can also click the word feed above and it'll bring you to the page to sign up for it) to subscribe.


Also I've added the ability for followers to follow by email subscription. This is hosted by feed burner, and as far as I know is working properly (I'm going to test it out again to see).

The next thing I've added, is my NEW  facebook.com page. There is a link box to that page  in the area with the RSS button, Google reader button, and email subscription area. So please become a fan!

Also I would like to thank Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century for all the great tips! She was the one that got me looking into all this networking stuff and helping me fix my comment section, because I hadn't noticed that it was working correctly.

I would like to give her an award...that I made. It's to thank her for all the tips that will help my blog succeed more in the future!

Thank you Kristen!

Here's you award: 


2 Loud Comments:

Kristen said...

Awww yay!!! :) I'm glad you added those features, they're REALLY useful! :)

Mg (LWS) said...

Your welcome! And like I said thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.