Sunday, December 19, 2010

School Books Sundays (4)

School Books Sundays is a way I spotlight books I read for school.


Today's Feature is...


Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Age Warning: Well there's death...
Genre: Tragedy
Provided By: Myself

My Review:
Hamlet by Shakespeare is a classic and well it's a classic for a reason. Between the death, drama and once again death, I see why its one of Shakespeare's greatest plays. The only thing I have negative to say about it was the homework that I had to do (the sorrow of summer homework). But now after reading it I understand what everyone is talking about. I enjoyed reading about the prince that everyone thinks is crazy but isn't really. He's just seeing his father's ghost (which is kinda crazy anyway). But in the end I enjoyed reading Hamlet at least now I can say that I've read one of Shakespeare's greatest works.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.