Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is brought to the blogging world by Krist over at The Story Siren.

Free E-books from Netgalley.com & BN.com


I received the Graphic Novel form of The Little Prince from Negalley.com.



And then I downloaded acouple other things from BN.com in  their free e-books section...
Alinora by Kara Lockley



The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding


Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf


His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls



Most of the ones I downloaded from Barnes and Noble are adult books, so I'm not sure if I'm going to review them here or not.

Won
I also received this week the copy of Rules of Attraction I won over at Leilani's blog! :) And I'm looking forward to reading it once I finish Destiny's Path (Or before because I still can't get into it).
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)

So what did you get this week?

1 Loud Comments:

Unknown said...

Super glad you got it!!
Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.