Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! & Award


Even though my mom might not read my blog, I want to wish her Happy Mothers Day! (And of coarse in snoopy style! I love that dog.)


I also gained an award from Yesenia from Silly Little Game Called Life today, it was the Profilic Blogger Award. Which promptly Leilani also gave to me after she received it also. So thank you both.
"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award recipients are asked to pass if forward to seven other deserving blogs."
So my seven bloggers are going to be...
1.  Trillian @ A Trillian Books
2. Jenny @ Take Me Away
3. Lori @ Pure Imagination
4. Charlotte @ The Book on the Hill
5. Melissa @ Spellbound Books
6. Ladybug @ Escape In A Book
7. Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow?

Yesenia also has a feature called Blog Watched, she watches blogs, and she listed everyone that won the Prolific Blogger Award from her as on her watch list. Thanks so much for watching me! :)

4 Loud Comments:

Tasha said...

Thanks for the Award!

Unknown said...

I just read the summary for Tyger Tyger and it actually seems pretty good.

Jenny said...

Ooh thank you so much!!!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Wow! Thanks heaps for this great award!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.