Sunday, February 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)



In My Mailbox is brought to the blogging world by Krist over at The Story Siren.

So I've never done one of these before since I don't usually get a lot of books, and when I get a lot its usually a holiday or my birthday.

Bought:
Black Bird Volume 3

From the Library:
None, but I figured out my school library actually has some teen books. Before they switched librarians they had none.

From a Friend:
None, but my friends have a ton that I will be begging them to borrow soon.

Won:
I actually won some books in the past week from Books, Boys, Buzz during their Valentines Giveaway . They are:

Oh. My. Gods by Tera Lynn Childs
Oh. My. Gods. (Paperback)


&

Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Goddess Boot Camp


Tera also signed them, and these are my first ever signed books so I'm giddy, I'll post pictures tomorrow due to the fact I'm on a time limit because I have to read some more articles on Jane Eyre tonight.

Swag:
Bookmarks for Oh. My. Gods., Goddess Boot Camp and Forgive My Fins.
(I'll post pictures tomorrow too of these.)

1 Loud Comments:

brizmus said...

I love the covers for the goddess books! I totally want to read them. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.