Friday, February 5, 2010

Films Fridays (5)


To see some rule and or suggestions click here!

The Backup Plan

Comes out 4/16/2010

This movie looks extremely cute, funny and amazing. I love, Alex O'Loughlin, he's an amazing actor. I loved him in "Moonlight" and he's going to be an amazing baby daddy. Jennifer Lopez hasn't really had any new movies out since 2006, so I'm looking forward to this one. She has some great Romantic Comedies that I adore: Maid in Manhattan and The Wedding Planner.  There is also Melissa McCarthy, playing one of Jennifer's best friends. She played Sookie on "Gilmore Girls" and Dena on "Samantha Who?" (A show I watched a couple of times). I love romantic comedies so this one should be a good movie for me to watch.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.