Friday, February 12, 2010

Films Friday (6)


To see some rule and or suggestions click here!


This weeks Films Fridays is....
Percy Jackson's The Olympians


I'm doing this one in honor of my best friend. She is obsessed with this series and I am about ready to pick up the books once my sibling gets done with it.





Comes out this weekend!


I took the quiz on percyjacksonthemovie.com to see what power I have apparently I'm half goat half human. Yaya me.


Here's a bunch more featured videos.


I've kind of said why I'm excited. Plus, by bff will probably drag me with her to go see it.

PEN SWORD!!!

(Just had to put that!)


1 Loud Comments:

Morgan said...

This movie did look really good when I saw the commercials. I never read the books, unfortunatly but probably should.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.