Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (1)



(This is a header I designed myself, so please if you want to use it have the courtesy in your heart to email me that you are going to use it!!!!!! (loud.words.and.sounds@gmail.com) And I have a thing that I like making headers ever since I've started taking lessons at school on Graphic Design so if you need headers or buttons and I have time I could make anyone something)
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by 
Jill at Breaking at the Spine

My First Waiting on Wednesday is...
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Publication Date: 
January 5, 2010
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves: Book Cover
Summary:
(From bn.com)
Love can be a dangerous thing....
Hanna simply wants to be loved. With a head plagued by hallucinations, a medicine cabinet full of pills, and a closet stuffed with frilly, violet dresses, Hanna's tired of being the outcast, the weird girl, the freak. So she runs away to Portero, Texas in search of a new home.
But Portero is a stranger town than Hanna expects. As she tries to make a place for herself, she discovers dark secrets that would terrify any normal soul. Good thing for Hanna, she's far from normal. As this crazy girl meets an even crazier town, only two things are certain: Anything can happen and no one is safe.

Why I Want It:
I've read the first 25 pages on pulseit, which allows you to read certain books for free. And I've loved it so far. I don't however want to continue reading it online (I know its free, but I like the smell of a new paperback book in my hand rather than a computer screen). So I'm really interested in continuing to read this novel. It looks really good and the beginning was so good :).

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.