Friday, December 18, 2009

The Holiday Break Reading Challenge



So I've decided to take on the Holiday Break Reading Challenge. I more than likely won't finish that many books due to the intense amount of Applications I have to do for Summer Programs that I'm applying to. But that all depends on how much I feel like working on them. I don't know which books yet, so that will be added once I receive the billions of books I wanted for Christmas from my parents (I know they got them to because that and a new iHome were the only things I really wanted). So lets hope my first challenge goes well. I'm hoping I'll be able to read a ton like I usually do but it all depends.


0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.