Monday, September 12, 2011

Well Welcome To College Life...

I just wanted to take a few moments and just give you all an update on how everything is going. The Friday I was supposed to move in was the weekend of Hurricane Irene and about 6 hours after arriving on campus and setting up my room, we were asked if we could go home because well my school is in a flood zone. (I didn't know this when I applied, but all the campus buildings are on top of a hill- its the lower level parking lots that are completely trashed because of the epic flooding that has been hitting the north east coast lately.) So I went home that weekend and just sat around reading books that I didn't take with me, including Chain Reactions (Which I loved!). Classes started again that Wednesday, and then last week we didn't have classes Wednesday Morning or Thursday at all. I've had a ton of work though since I'm in the honors program and have two honors courses. Like literately its been nonstop work and then I occasionally get to go hang out with my friends (or lets say I make time because if I don't I'd be driving myself crazy with work). I'm hoping this week to see if I can get a post in with book reviews that I've been needing to do. And the fact that my work load is so heavy means I haven't been reading so much either which kinda sucks but tonight I'm making time to read I'm tired of work. Anyway there is my update, I hope I'll be posting at some point this week....

1 Loud Comments:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Aww freshman year is pretty rough :( You can do it girl! *hugs*

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.