Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cover Remake Public Winner

Hi Everyone!


So the public vote winner of the cover remake for Awaken is Kyleigh with this cover:


I've emailed the covers to Katie and I'm awaiting a reply, to see who her winner is and the winner of the ARC is.


____________________

In other news I'm having family health issues right now and I'm not sure what's going to happen this weekend. I just wanted to tell you all encase I'm gone again. I wanted to return this week to blogging with a lot of reviews but if things happen I probably won't be able to.


I'm also in the process of making a new design for the blog. I feel like my current one is drab and I can't stand it anymore, so I'm working on one which is lighter and sleeker. And I'm hoping it'll help encourage me to blog again.


~Andrea

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.