Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update....

Okay so I'm so so sorry for not being around. Like seriously I've been gone a lot lately. But I have legit reasons!!!!


1.) The Winter Newspaper is getting finished up and I'm Editor of the Layout and such and yes I'm stressed- I'm hoping to finish it this weekend


2.) Playbill, I"m Student Producer of my school's musical. And that is also due next week! So I've been working on that. And then the dress rehearsals and performances are in the next two weeks! AHHHH!


3.) My Research Paper!!!!! -_- I want to rip my hair out! How many times I wrote my thesis statement until it was finally approved today I don't know. But it's really good, my papers going to be on the societies influence on young couples love, and I'm taking my examples out of Shirley and Agnes Grey by the Bronte sisters. And next week I go to the college to research.


4.) States testing for one of my clubs is next week too!


5.) I'm also making Leilani a cover for her book Walking Dead so this taking some time


6.) Band, were gearing up for competitions that are coming up in the next two months so I've been practicing a lot.


6.) THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: I'm working on getting everything together for my Freelance Business, Musical Designs. I've got the url bought and ready and a desk set up. Now I'm just working on the site (I'm adding all the info right now) and my desk area.


So sorry again!!! But Feburary-March is my busy time in the school year which means I'm just so stressed. And I've read an amazing book this week and I want to review it but it's a surprise right now.


Thanks for listening to my rant!
~Andrea


P.S. I've got some surprises for you next week. :)

1 Loud Comments:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Wow!! You are a busy girl! You're school life definitely takes first priority =) I hope things calm down and you're not too stressed! Can't wait to see what book you read this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.