Sunday, January 2, 2011

School Books Sundays (6)

School Books Sundays is a way spotlight books I read for school.
Today's Feature is...
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Genre: Tragedy/Romance
Provided By: Me

My Review:
After reading Jane Eyre for my research paper last year, I decided to take a chance on her sister Emily's book Wuthering Heights. Well I'm happy I did, and it turns out that I really love reading the Bronte sister's works. Even though at points I got confused I enjoyed reading Wuthering Heights and found in the end that I like certain characters over others (like young Catherine). And in ways I also see why Heathcliff is adored by many and also see that his character is one of flaws and crazy love. I can now because of reading it for my summer homework see why many love this book. And I suggest if you haven't read Wuthering Heights that you should.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.