Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

This past month I've received some books from both Christmas and friends so I'd like to share them with you.



So the First set is my Christmas gifts...
MANGA
NG Life Volumes 3-7
Bizenghast Volume 7
Phantom Dream Volume 5
Shinobi Life Volumes 4-6
Wild Ones Volumes 9 & 10
Vampire Knight Volumes 9-11

CDS
Almost Alice
Speak Now by Taylor Swift
And and assortment of Glee CDS (Because I am obsessed with Glee.)

OTHERS
I got some awesome Bookends! I didn't expect these I just put them on my list because I thought they were cute. Their currently holding up books on my mirror bureau. Oh! And a new Nook case, which is pretty cool. :) 

I also received a Barnes & Noble Gift Card which will be going on my nook along with the others I have.

Now for other stuff A.K.A. swag! I got this pretty cool Nevermore bookmark, which has enticed me to read this book even more soon. And it's signed!

CHRISTMAS SWAP GIFTS:
This group here is from Kyleigh! I love her, the wrapping paper she used was awesome and the book Wake by Robert J. Sawyer looks awesome. I've yet to wear the socks but they will get some use at some time. And the print she sent me is hanging up with some of my art work. Oh and the card was so cute! I love it! :)

This week I should be getting my package from Leilani, which I'm dubbing a Midterm Survival Package, since I have midterms next week.

2 Loud Comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, I know! I wish I got the main part of your present sooner!!!

I hope my package helps you survive!

You got some awesome stuff!!!

Brandi said...

WOW! Nice Haul!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.