Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks to the 1st: New Winners & Remake Winners

So I had a couple unclaimed prizes here are the new winners:

The new winner of the USA The Hunted of 2060 is...
Ashley (with email starting with basicallyamazing...)

The new winner of the Blog Design Package by me is...
Donna/ Happy-Booker at happy-booker.com

AND  now for The Cover Remake Winners!
2nd Place Winner of the Mockingjay Swag is...

**Drum Roll Please**

The 1st Place Winner of a Mockingjay book copy is...
Belle Decouverte

Congratulations! :)

If you could please reply by tomorrow morning I'm hoping to get to the post office. But if not I'll just make another post office run next week.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.