Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With a Bang: Day 1 Update

So today I only finished one book, but I have excuses! And their good ones.
#1- I went and talked to people about setting up my website design business, and have gotten somewhere with the whole thing. Turns out I have to pay $40 to the town. But I'm looking at free lancing, and talking to a friends mom about it soon.
#2- I had a very very eventfully party today. It was a "premiere" of my friends and mine Glee parody. We taped it for another friends Birthday/Christmas present.

So yes, but I finished a book, but it wasn't on the list, I started reading it last night:

The Pleasure Slave by Gene Showalter

Some might think the title makes it sound a little *ahem*, but it wasn't really that bad. I like the plot and characters. So stay tune for a review on it soon. I really like Showalter's book Oh. My. Goth. so maybe I should check out some of her other books now...

But anyway I'm hoping to get a few pages read in Agnes Grey and then I'll be off to bed.
Night!

How have you other lucky Out With a Bang peeps done?

1 Loud Comments:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I'm about to finish book #1 too -- I blame the fact that I had appointments and my mother around lol. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow =) It does sound a little ahem but I can't wait to read your review!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.