Saturday, December 11, 2010

News at LWS (10)

Loud Words and Sounds
Well my lovely blog has turned a year old, had 100, 200, and now over 300 followers and some new additions in the past year. 

My Life
If you've read Twin Troubles you would know that I'm a senior. And well I've gotten accepted to all four colleges that I've applied to so far (I still have one more to do). So I'm extremely happy! :) I love my top choice, and there's a large chance I'm going to go there! Oh and I also got a trophy! :) Yaya Band! 

Affiliates
So this week I would like to introduce my new affiliate Casey from The Bookish Type! She's a wonderful person, and is always trying to help promote other bloggers. So I gladly replied when she asked anyone if they would like to be one. So you, the followers of mine, should totally go follow her!

Leilani- First I want to wish Lei luck on her Finals next week! And then I want you to go check out her review on Hunters and Prey by Kate Salidas.

Ky- just finished up her The 18th event yesterday. So check back for some winners from her.

Aly- recently reviewed Last Sacrifice, which I really really need to read but I still have to read Spirit Bound, but check it out here.

Steph- recently did an interview with author Christine Schulze so check out her blog too!

Mike- just got done his midterms? But anyway he's been posting some so check out The Subtle Chronicler.

Alex- is still out of commission. Maybe she'll get a laptop for Christmas?

Casey- is holding this really cool Read-a-Thon, but I'm going to tell you about this down in the Other News section.

Other News
So above I talked about a Read-a-Thon, yup! I'm finally going to get to participate in one! I never have the time. And this one run by Casey (my new affiliate) and Heather at Book-Savy, is titled Out with a Bang!

It's running from the 29th to the 31st of this month, and each day there will be activities and giveaways.

Me, myself and my blog will be giving away somethings on the 30th! So stay tune, because in the next week I'm going to ask your vote on what type of activity you'd like to do.

The main focus of Out with a Bang is to finish any unfinished 2010 Debut Author Books for The Story Siren's challenge. But since I'm not doing that I'm going to work on getting through my TBR pile, especially the netgalley.com ones.

So sign up! 
And win some great swag and books!
Here's a link to Casey's Post, and Heather's Post.
Sign up there.


(Oh and by the way I'm going to work on picking what challenges I'm going to do next year so be warned your feeds might get some random posts.)

2 Loud Comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

aww thanks for the affiliate update girl i haven't done one of these in ages!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thank you so much for the mention and readathon shoutout!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.