Sunday, July 25, 2010

News @ LWS (5)


Loud Words and Sounds:
Alright I want to apologize for the lacking of posts. I promised myself when summer started that I would post once a day or try to at least and that hasn't happened.... Also there's no IMM this week, I haven't really gotten any books lately. Well I've downloaded a few Adult books, but I'm not sure if I'm going to review them or not. I think I might, but LWS has been mostly YA for as long as I've had it running.

My Life:
Well once I came back from vacation, I had one day of relaxation and then I went back to work, band events and some other stuff. I'm hoping to get back to my usual hobbies, like reading, writing and blogging this week but its been hard. Plus I think I'm in a slump about blogging and everything. It might also be the heat? Yah that might be a reason.

Affiliates:
Leilani's 100 Followers and Birthday Bash Contest is still running! It goes till August 13th!
And here are some of the new contests:
And Lastly!
Lei is giving away one of my awesome designs! I'm offering threw Lei's Contest One Winner: One Background and One Blog Button.
(But as some of my contest winners know I usually throw something else in if you ask nicely or if I feel like it.)

Ky's Snow-Cone Poll is up and vote to win some of the books on the list, she's had the last snow-cone of the year but check out this post to see why. You have 5 days left to vote and enter in the contest so check out her blog.

Aly recently reviewed Halo by Alexandra Adornetto so check that out, and she also won a lot of things list past week so check it out in her Put A Ribbon On It Post.

Steph was a little absent for the last couple of weeks, but she apologizes for that in her recent post announcing the BBA book for August.

0 Loud Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.