Friday, April 9, 2010

First Rate Friday (1)

This is a new weekly meme that I'm going to start doing every other week, since I don't want to over power everyone with memes. First Rate Friday comes from He Followed Me Home.
The meaning of First Rate Fridays are for bloggers to share with each other great posts they have found over the week. So share the Love, and help out some other bloggers along the way!

  • I found this post hilarious, Lori at Escape Between The Pages, explains the the Librarians actually know all your excuses, and they just take them any way so they can get a book back. See the post here!
  • This post by Taschima over at Bloody Bookaholic made me laugh at a couple of the pins, you truly have to check it out! HERE!
  • I Completely agree with Reggie from The Under Cover Book Lover on the subject of why I blog, and all the stuff I do beside blogging! See it here!
  • I found this post on your blogging ritual by Nicole at The Who, What, When, Where, Why, really interesting and I'm actually thinking of doing one myself like it. See it here!
  • One of my favorite bloggers, Kristi at the Story Siren posted about the non existent covers of upcoming books, or those red and white things. See it here!
  • Rachel at Jacobs Beloved, had an interesting post a bout a book service that I might be looking into called bookswim.com, check it out here!

1 Loud Comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Andrea, great links! Lori's excuses are too funny (thankfully I haven't had to use any!)I can't look at estsy, I have too many obsessions already LOL. The blogging ritual was fun to think about :)

Have a super weekend,
Mel

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a "loud" comment, I read every single one. And take any feed back into consideration.